June 11, 2007

Aleatoire

Went back to school today to take Biz Com ICA 2 from 2-4pm .. we had to write a letter and email .. letter was fine, except my format maybe jumbled up, but totally sunk for the email .. never write email to inquire about stuff before ..

Finished early, and headed to Splash and Decker .. I think the cashier knows me, 'cause I go there quite frequently, and I stepped up to the counter, and she said "You want the brownie with chocolate ice cream right? And Milo freeze?"

I was like, "wow, you know before I open my mouth to talk haha" But this time, I ordered Chocolate Exotic (5 layers of chocolate never tasted SO GOOD) and Milo freeze. Took my time with my meal, and plodded back to the room to wait for Ms Kannan to brief us about ICA3. After that me and the girls went to Mac to makan, before we went to meet some lecturer, who kindly told us about database stuff. Met mmblur at the helpdesk, will need to go to school earlier tmr to get my cd (hopefully).

Its project-based *dies*. Anyway, two project groups are meeting at 12pm at AMK mrt tomorrow, they're going out after that but I'll be heading home. Where on earth in AMK are we going to find a place to tap wireless connection and have charger? Unless its Mac, but I'm so seriously sick of fast food. On Friday, we will meet again for POFM project. Then, on Saturday, I'm meeting Paul to go watch POTC3 at Causeway Pt.

Crazy week, I was SO looking forward to my hols. *sigh* Can't be helped.

No comments: