June 18, 2007

Helluva Good Time

Met Paul at Woodlands mrt, 1pm on Saturday. He looked like his msn pic, dark, pleasant .. dare I say handsome? :p

Anyways, bought the movie tickets first [he paid =)], and had lunch at the adjourning hawker center. Been so long since I came to Causeway point, so yeah, its kinda nice, although I wish they'd differentiate between the ticket booths and the food and beverages booth at Cathy; its confusing ..

We had lunch, he ordered prawn noodles and I got roast chicken noodles, and we bought iced lemon tea and ice milo (for me) and went in.

Ocean's Thirteen is .. well, like its prequels 11 and 12, witty, funny, and with Al Pacino from the Godfather series years ago .. ok, no wonder people love him. He is THAT good of an actor. Even though it wasn't as exciting as 11, or as nice as 12 (where they shot in Europe), the movie was still good.

Willy Bank (Al Pacino) and Danny Ocean (George Clooney) squaring it off .. I thought the earthquake idea was kinda funny. And when you have Brad Pitt disguised as some grungy scientist trying to convince Bank to get his earthquake detector, complete with long moustache, flyaway hair .. its da bombs I tell you.

Enjoyed myself throughly, the movie took 2 hrs I think, after that we said our goodbyes, I went to the library while he went to the gym.

P.S: Paul has muscles ;) *drool*

No comments: