June 14, 2007

One down!

Went to sch today to continue our POFM project .. reached there at 10am after dropping by at my grandma's place, because of my grandpa's 100 day anniversary. Monk chanting, with cramped area and smoke from the joss stick = really BAD. Could hardly breathe, but not as cham as last time. Rushed down to yck with my biao jie, who had to go for a talk (National Education module .. retarded if you ask me). And she's got bruises all over from falling down the stairs last week (thank god nothing was broken), plus she just finished her camp, so I really admire her for being so gung-ho.

Anyways, Mac had no Big Breakfast *cry* The auntie said the toaster was spoilt, so got hotcakes with meat patty-thingy. Headed for Block L to do our work in the lab .. lift had a 'no maintenance' sign. And, I forgot to bring my jacket, so FROZE in the lab.

We wrapped up about 4 plus pm, I didn't do much, then went home for a rest.

6.30pm, my dad popped into my room "ah girl, want to go see movie not?" of course! some more my mum sponsored me, my sis and bro, and my dad to watch POTC3 (WOOT) at Sun Plaza's Eng Wah cinema.

Passed salty popcorn around while we watched the show .. a lot of funny scenes, good ones also, but the one that sticks out has to be the monkey, Jack, in the cannon. Nearly died of laughing. Sao Feng had too little screen time, but overall Yun Fatt impressed as always.

Am now listening to At World's End soundtracks (which I downloaded .. long live Limewire :p) while blogging. And for the record, my sis is also awake playing Riviera on my gbsp. So, we can point fingers both ways.

I declare my bodyclock is topsides.

*missing him, for some unfathomable reason*

No comments: