June 08, 2007

Motley Crew is BACK!!!

After one month of MIA, the motley crew is BACK!!!!

I'm not going to hear your excuses, people, lets just get back to where we were before schooling days ok? And talk trash and gossip and what not at the kopitiam ..

<3s to Jack, for treating us all to dinner tonight. And Jean, OMG what happened to your hair! haha .. don't de siao me hor, seriously cannot get used to your new look .. weird, get what I mean? And if you visit my blog, at least talk leh. That's what my tagboard is for. Ya, and John, Dany, James, Emma - YOU GUYS KICK ASS!

Yup, wo shi ren zhen de. You guys NEVER fail to cheer me up. Been needing our power group hug haha

Anyway, POWER to us crazies bumpkins!! Love all of ya woot! Somebody better be driving today, I'm not gonna take the train home.

No comments: