June 13, 2007

Update

Met Qi at Adm mrt to go to Amk mrt station together. When we reached, it was slightly over 12pm, we saw Robin there, then Clara, Bo Song and Thomas arrived; so we set off to Amk Hub to have our lunch.

The place was very crowded, we went up to the Foodcourt, I ordered ba chor mee while Clara and Qi got yu pian tang with milk. Later Gerald came by, so we all waited for each other to finish up while cracking jokes and having a laugh over our ICs XD. Bought myself a chocolate bubble tea with milk, extra 20 cents for the pearls, but totally worth it. For like every mouthful you get a whole lot of pealrs too, quite happy about that as some stalls outside very stingy with the pearls. First and last time I shall add milk to my bubble tea. Tasted >< though the chocolate helped a bit.

Walked over to Mac and did our work til about 5 plus pm. Got stumped by the really f-king phrasing of the questions. Stupid POFM project. But, for one day's work, we were not too bad. Meeting again tomorrow at 10am in school to continue what we did today.

Meanwhile, Paul and I have a dilemma, we don't know whether to watch POTC3, Shrek3 or Ocean's Thirteen. All good movies (notice the '3's? hehe, all sequels too)


Am I in love? Or is it infatuation? Or am I imagining things .. *sigh*

P.S: Below is the actual message I got from a guy called 'saint' on myspace, just for laughs ^^

my sweemty u are beautiful i ve gone through ur profile i like what i see as a matter of fact i really want us to come together as husband and wife here call me 2348033944452

I died laughing. Really. Like wtf kind of funny, lol.

No comments: