June 08, 2007

Am doing screen demo (still, and yeah I'm a slow coach) while surfing the Net. Should be asleep by now but I haven't finished! *curses project*

Wan dan le .. I think I'm going to skip 8am lesson tomorrow. JLO will shoot me, confirm, I think 3rd/4th time I skipped her class?

Not much today, but last few days have been getting requests on Myspace. Would not have freaked out, except some are 30-ish guys in S'pore wanting to meet for a drink or meal. Do I want to befriend guys who HIDE behind display pics not of themselves? Like maybe movie poster, not their own pics. In hindsight, I seriously doubt it. They must look like ><. I'm not exactly a looker, but HELLO, at least I have pride in my own pics. To each his own ba.

And also freaking SNAKE using the F word on me .. you F off to, I apologized and you blow up at me .. for gods sake LOOK in the mirror, that's the reason why you aren't married yet. *am sarcastic and vindictive for some reason hmm*

P.S: My former blog (the one with the BLEACH skin) is at http://singingdreamer.blogspot.com/

No comments: