June 21, 2007

Vivo!

Was supposed to meet the girls at 12pm, but somehow ended up arriving at Harbourfront by 30 mins late. Went up to Pacific Coffee Company on the second level of Vivo after getting directions from the Information booth.

It has a nice ambiance, really. We sat at the outdoor area, where you could see ferries below in the Singapore River, cable cars bringing tourists to and from Sentosa, and the occasional toots of a ship's horn. Sometimes the breeze would pick up, sometimes the air was still, other times the aroma of coffee from other tables or scents of dishes from Thai Express next door would float by. Its soooo relaxing, though it would be better if it was just me and my Significant Other, would be so romantic hehe *daydreams*

Anyways, I got Iced Chocolate Paradise ($5.95) *cry* heartache, it was so ex! But its Vivo, what can you expect? Still, its GOOD. Strange that when I see chocolatey things lately, there's this voice in my head telling me 'must buy' you know? As if without the voice I buy less choc -_- .. but how come I'm not putting on weight?!

I'm supposed to, its sinful and fattening isn't it? Or maybe I should buy more. Ya, and get more pimples >< *sigh*

Oh, and there was this VERY KAWAII ang-moh boy, about 3 years old I think, who happily came over to where we were sitting doing our work, bounced around a bit on the swinging chair that Clara and Sihan were sitting on. Clara managed to snap a pic of him before he toddled back to his mother and her friend with daughter in tow. Shall upload when I get the pic, and you'll know why he's so cute!!

We plowed on till about 4 plus pm, and then we went down to the basement level to have lunch at Jia Xiang Kuching Restaurant. Me, Huiqi, Clara and Chester (Sihan's bf who came to meet her) ordered Kolo Mee, while Sihan had curry noodles.

Took the train home and crashed. Am meeting Benny at Bugis tomorrow. Whee, I'm getting my mp3!!! ^_^ Aah, I'm so happy I could die lol

3 years. That is how long I haven't seen Ben in the flesh after he migrated to Perth. He's only back in Singapore for this week, then its off to China to immerse in their culture o_0. Still, I know I shall treasure tomorrow's meeting.

Well now, ciaos!

No comments: